Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Get access to the full version of this article.
View access options below. You previously purchased this article through ReadCube.
One-dimensional organic–inorganic hybrid nanomaterials
Institutional Login. Log in to Wiley Online Library. Purchase Instant Access. View Preview. Learn more Check out. Abstract The in situ formation of functionalized silica nanoparticles is reported. Citing Literature.
Volume 29 , Issue 22 November 19, Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer. Browse All Figures Return to Figure.
More Books by Susheel Kalia & Yuvaraj Haldorai
Previous Figure Next Figure. Email or Customer ID. Forgot password? Old Password.
- Frank Lawrence Owsley: historian of the Old South : a memoir.
- Water and Wastewater System Analysis.
- THE AMERICAN BOOK OF DOG?
- Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Nanomaterials.
- The Battle for the Ukraine: The Korsun-Shevchenkovskii Operation (Soviet (Russian) Study of War)!
- 12222 Unidad de Tecnología | ESPAM MFL.
- Pathology of Malignant Mesothelioma;
New Password. Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed. Returning user. Advertisement Hide. Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Nanomaterials.
- Dark Calling (Demonata, Book 9);
- Droid Pocket Guide, The (Peachpit Pocket Guide)?
- Functional protein-organic/inorganic hybrid nanomaterials. - Semantic Scholar!
- Inference for an epidemic when susceptibility varies.
- Absolute Constructions in Early Indo-European.
- Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Nanomaterials..
Front Matter Pages i-viii. Pages Nanohybrid Materials by Electrospinning. Polymer—Ceramic Nanohybrid Materials. Semiconductor—Polymer Hybrid Materials. Back Matter Pages