Commentary by Ross Pinkerton. Commentary by Joann Ater.
- Advancements in Pediatric Oncology.
- Services on Demand;
- The Soviet Budget;
- Evidence-Based Practice | APHON.
- Procedures, Techniques, and Minimally Invasive Monitoring in Intensive Care Medicine.
- Kremer group - Prinses Máxima Centrum - Research;
Commentary by Tim Eden and Ross Pinkerton. Part 2: Leukemia.
Transfusion therapy evidence-based recommendations for the pediatric cancer patient
AG Shankar. Acute myeloid leukemia.
- Physics Reports vol.190.
- Moonstruck: How Lunar Cycles Affect Life.
- Long-Term Survivors of Childhood Cancer: The Late Effects of Therapy.
- Osteoarthritis: Diagnosis and Therapy: Proceedings of an International Meeting.
Commentaries by Judith Chessells and Vaskar Saha. Childhood lymphoblastic leukemia.
Recommended for you
Commentaries by Vaskar Saha and Judith Chessells. Part 3: Supportive Care in Pediatric Oncology. Katherine Matthay and AG Shankar.
Reviews "This reference provides a useful "one-stop shop" for some of the key data from RCTs in paediatric oncology. This Article doi: Classifications Issues in Advanced Practice. Services Email this article to a friend Alert me when eletters are published Similar articles in this journal Similar articles in Web of Science Similar articles in PubMed Download to citation manager. Responses Submit a response No responses published. Google Scholar Articles by Rabatin, M.
Search for related content.
Current Edition Fall , 30 3. Nat Genet. Recommendations for breast cancer surveillance for female survivors of childhood, adolescent, and young adult cancer given chest radiation: a report from the International Late Effects of Childhood Cancer Guideline Harmonization Group.
Most pediatric oncologists willing to consider medical marijuana for children with cancer
High risk of symptomatic cardiac events in childhood cancer survivors. More information Job opportunities in our research department. Kremer group. Ardine Reedijk PhD Student. Aslihan Mantici Datamanager. Eline van Dulmen-den Broeder Senior Investigator. Esmee de Baat PhD student.
- Clinical Guidelines.
- Advancements in Pediatric Oncology;
- Evidence-Based Pediatric Oncology, 3rd Edition?
- Most pediatric oncologists willing to consider medical marijuana for children with cancer.
- Manufacturing Consent: Noam Chomsky and the Media: The Companion Book to the Award-Winning Film by Peter Wintonick and Mark Achbar!
- Evidence-Based Pediatric Oncology, 2nd Edition!
- Supportive Care in Pediatric Oncology!
Eva Hooft van Huijsduijnen PhD student. Jacqueline Loonen Pediatric Oncologist.
Preventing Central Line–Associated Bloodstream Infection in Pediatric Oncology Care
Jop Teepen PhD Student. Judith Kok PhD student. Leontien Kremer Principal Investigator. Lisanne Verbruggen PhD student. Nina Streefkerk PhD Student.